Ultra Electronics Communication & Integrated Systems (Ultra CIS) is one of the larger UK based Ultra businesses and is operationally run as four business units: Communication Systems, GigaSat, EWST and Surveillance & Security Systems. Within Surveillance & Security Systems we provide situational awareness technology to the Oil and Gas industry.
** 15 hours per week **
Reporting to the Service Team Leader, the Service Administrator will provide administrative support to the Aberdeen service team who are responsible for support services for offshore customers.
- Raising paperwork for onshore/offshore visits, support the Service Team Leader with the maintenance/management of the service schedule.
- Arrange travel for Aberdeen office personnel, in accordance with company policies. This includes liaising with external travel partners and other third parties for flights, hire cars, taxi and accommodation bookings.
- Maintenance of office filing system. This includes both hard and soft copy files and correspondence.
- Day to day general management of tasks such as checking/coding and scanning of invoices, record/scanning of expenses/claims etc.
- Coordination of equipment calibration activities in line with company policies.
- Brings an attention to detail, this is essential to ensure contractual obligations are met and traceability exists for services carried out.
- Confident, has a calm manner with methodical and organised approach to workload.
- Professional when dealing with telephone enquiries.
Due to the nature of work undertaken applicants will be required to meet BPSS
Please be aware that many roles working for Ultra will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organization.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have, unfortunately, not been successful.