Ultra Electronics Communication & Integrated Systems – Greenford
About Ultra Group
Ultra is transforming. Our mission is to innovate today for a safer tomorrow. We are investigators, problem solvers, brilliant thinkers, relentless explorers. We are Ultra.?
We provide innovative, mission-specific, bespoke technological solutions to our customers’ most complex problems. We provide systems for the maritime, C4ISTAR-EW (command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, acquisition and reconnaissance – electronic warfare), military and commercial aerospace, nuclear, and industrial sensors markets.?
With 4,000 employees, we span the globe and are listed on the London Stock Exchange
About Ultra CIS
Our engineers work on the most difficult cybersecurity challenges in order to protect our national security and critical infrastructure; we strive to protect what matters. It’s why we come to work. It’s what we are good at. We pride ourselves on providing state of the art development tools, an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
Working with specialists from engineering disciplines, the candidate will provide project management expertise to deliver projects and bids on time, to budget and to the required standard.
- Manage multiple Projects ranging in size up to ~£10m
- Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Experienced in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
- Experienced in managing and deliver multi-disciplined projects in a matrix structure.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Project.
- Possesses a Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo, and are able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities for motivated and dedicated employees.
The Greenford office has an onsite restaurant and local transport links. In addition you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Pension Scheme
Please be aware that many roles working for Ultra will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organization.