Ultra Electronics EWST produce market-leading, multi-spectral threat and countermeasure simulators, used by naval, air force, army and civilian customers for electronic warfare testing, evaluation and training.
Established in 1984, Ultra Electronics EWST’s long-standing success is due to innovative and highly effective products, coupled with ongoing customer support. EWST makes a long-term commitment to its customers; continually optimising their products to evolving requirements and dynamic warfare tactics. Keeping the future in mind throughout the design process, EWST products are built to be easily updated as requirements change while remaining a cost-effective solution.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Project Management team based in Farnborough.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering projects, bids and PV funded development to time and budget.
- Manage projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands.
- Establish and maintain project metrics to measure and report progress.
- Effective communication with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Degree in relevant discipline (Engineering, Science or Business Management) or equivalent experience
- Project management qualifications preferred, such as Prince 2, APMP
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities for motivated and dedicated employees.
The Farnborough office has free parking, onsite restaurant and local transport links. In addition you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Pension Scheme
Due to the nature of work undertaken applicants will be required to be British citizens and be able to be security cleared to SC level.
Please be aware that many roles working for Ultra will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organization.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to join our team then please click apply and upload your CV now.
Ultra Electronics are an equal opportunities employer.