Ultra CIS is a world leader in the research and development of cybersecurity. Ultra CIS develops secure communications devices and cryptographic equipment protecting such things as the worldwide internet, credit card transactions, military platforms and personnel. Ultra CIS have also developed, and continue to develop next generation cryptographic products for the UK MoD and export markets involving leading edge hardware, firmware and software.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ISTAR Customer Support Electronics Technician to join our engineering team based in Greenford.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of the Litening Pod to meet turnaround times and quality levels.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of supporting equipment covering, but not limited to, LRT, SDLT, DVDS and UltraVu to meet turnaround times and quality levels.
- Provision of a technical query answering service to customers including out-of-hours coverage where contracted for.
- Recording work on the Company failure reporting system(s) to ensure a full audit trail is available for long-term trend analysis.
- Production activities including inspection and acceptance testing for all new Pods or associated equipment.
- Implementation of hardware and software modifications and testing as required.
- Adherence to all airworthiness aspects of the equipment
Due to the nature of work undertaken applicants will be required to meet Security Clearance
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities for motivated and dedicated employees.
The Farnborough office has free parking, an onsite restaurant and local transport links. In addition you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Pension Scheme
Skills and Qualifications Required
Qualified in Electronic servicing techniques, skills and practices to an ONC or equivalent level (required)
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to join our team then please click apply and upload your CV now.
Ultra Electronics are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot acknowledge or respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have, unfortunately, not been successful.