- Process over 2,000 invoices per month, ensuring correct VAT treatment
- Coding and reviewing of invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries efficiently, professionally and promptly
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Drive process improvement throughout the Accounts Payable process
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Process backup reports
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Assist with month-end closing
- Perform account reconciliations
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities. The office has free parking, onsite restaurant and local transport links.
- In addition you will receive 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays + option to buy/sell 5 days)
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme and more!)
- Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social club
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to join our team then please click apply and upload your CV now.
Ultra Electronics are an equal opportunities employer
Here's a breakdown of what to expect during the application process for this role:
Ultra Electronics gave me the opportunity to change the path of my career yet still be able to call upon my past years of experiences. It is great to be part of a company that is growing and prospering even while so many other companies are downsizing and failing.
I enjoy working here because of the people and the ability to come together as a team to accomplish our goals. It is an opportunity to give our troops only the best and to help them stay out of harm’s way. I also enjoy the challenge of staying on the cutting edge of technology…
UK UltraSelect Benefits
As a UK employee you are offered company paid life assurance and membership of a contributory pension scheme as part of UltraSelect, the Group's flexible benefits scheme. Each year Ultra offers a SAYE scheme for all employees. UltraSelect offers important benefits flexibility for all UK employees by giving you the opportunity to consider how you wish to receive your benefits package from the company.